Inscriptions at the Park
-Matthew 'Gus' Gustafson
-Robert 'Bob' Berger
-Earl 'Bud' Kellar
-Mary Ellen Canniff
-Jim & Sharon Norwood
-Gary Louis Post
July 4,1948-July 26, 2008
-Robert Nels Martinson
-Arthur Jazz Anton
Vail Memorial Park
- It completes our life cycle as individuals and as a community.
- It gives Vail a soul.
- It provides a lasting remembrance of our loved ones.
- It connects us to the next generation.
- All who feel connected to Vail have a place here.
- The Vail Memorial Park Foundation is a
The Pines is the newest area of development in the Park. It is the eastern most portion of the pathway system. Along the footpath leading to the East Vail Neighborhood. Sunny and cheerful this area currently has a few memorial stones placed. Stay tuned for future developments.