Inscriptions at the Park
-Matthew 'Gus' Gustafson
-Robert 'Bob' Berger
-Earl 'Bud' Kellar
-Mary Ellen Canniff
-Jim & Sharon Norwood
-Gary Louis Post
July 4,1948-July 26, 2008
-Robert Nels Martinson
-Arthur Jazz Anton
Vail Memorial Park
- It completes our life cycle as individuals and as a community.
- It gives Vail a soul.
- It provides a lasting remembrance of our loved ones.
- It connects us to the next generation.
- All who feel connected to Vail have a place here.
- The Vail Memorial Park Foundation is a
Memorial Inscription on a Flagstone along the base of the dry stacked walls
Memorial Inscription on a stone in one of the dry stacked walls at the base of the hillside.
Memorial Inscription on a Boulder - placed in groupings through out the park. If the size of the boulder allows, additional inscriptions may be added for an additional charge.
* A Vail resident is someone who has lived in or owned property in the town of Vail for 5 consecutive years at any time in their life.